3D Saturn Levitating Planet Lamp
- Floating planet: The starry sky light is powered by electromagnetic induction, no built-in battery is needed, and there is no connection line between the moon light and the power supply.
- Three adjustable brightness: he starry sky ball light has three colors of white light, warm white light and warm yellow light, which change with each touch.
- Soft night light: After the base is connected to the power supply and the switch is turned on, it is in a working state. After the ball light is placed on the top of the base as required, the ball light will automatically light up. As long as the power supply is not disconnected, the light can be kept on.
- Rotatable Saturn: The bulb can rotate after being stable.
- Energy-saving: Compared with the traditional lamp, the ball lamp consumes less electrode.
How to Use
1. Place the lamp and base on a flat (horizontal table), nonmetallic surface. Connect the base and the adapter to a power outlet
2. Hold the lamp with both hands above the base, start from a height about of 6 inches(15mm) above the base. Carefully lower the moon directly over the center of the base, keeping it level and move until you feel the upward magnetic force supporting the weight of the moon
3. When the lamp fully light up and you feel a strong magnetic force supporting the weight of the moon(it mean you find the balance point), gently let go keeping it centered level and suspended
4. Press the switch on the base to turn the light on /off
1*Saturn lamp 1*Base 1*Manual 1*Adapter